NEW ¡¡¡ New base 3.0 – 2020 KAMUABU – SPOTTED – 2 threads
We listened to you and we have evolved our flagship model for the 3rd time in 2 years. It arrives after 6 months of non-stop testing, version 3.0 of the base that you like so much to run, but with the improvements that you have been proposing to us.
- Lighter at the base (53% thinner)
- Semi-compressive cane with double elastic (to prevent them from slipping down)
- Suitable for colder climates and higher temperatures
- New rubber that supports the foot to prevent movement and friction
- Extra heel and toe reinforcement to prevent wear and tear
- Reinforced heel for shoe friction
Designed and manufactured 100% in Spain (Valencia) at Meryl. A bacteriostatic fiber that maintains the natural balance of the foot even during high performance activities, offering a semi-compression that favors circulation during your long runs, being a super elastic and extremely resistant material. In addition, we added a small amount of LYCRA and ELASTANE to guarantee a perfect fit to the foot, with special reinforcement in the metatarsal area.
It is therefore a fun, high-performance professional running sock for training or competition, designed for all types of runners.
- 54% MERYL
- 25% ELASTANE
- 11% LYCRA
- 10% COOLMAX
Competitions and training of all kinds, especially suitable for high intensity and long distances, for its comfort and breathability. Special supports for RUNNING.
- Cushioning in the sole to facilitate comfort on long runs
- 360º circle reinforcement (in the form of elastic) for the mid-foot area
- Reinforced heel and toe to avoid rubbing against shoes during long runs
- Semi-compressive cane
There are no reviews yet.