Specific Socks for Running and Rrail Running – LIFE
We usually associate the appearance of blisters, chafing or wounds on the foot to the shoes, but most of the time it has an easy solution, with the choice of good socks. For this reason we have created socks for the most demanding runners. Designed and manufactured 100% in Spain.
Manufactured in Coolmax and Meryl that make them unique in the market. The COOLMAX (sole of the foot) helps us to keep the foot completely dry and cool due to its technology that completely absorbs moisture, as well as reducing fatigue. MERYL (in the upper) is a bacteriostatic fiber that maintains the natural balance of the foot even during high performance activities, offering a semi-compression that favors circulation during long runs, being a super elastic and extremely resistant material. In addition, we added a small amount of LYCRA and ELASTANE to guarantee a perfect fit to the foot, with special reinforcement in the metatarsal area.
It is therefore a high performance professional sock, designed for all types of runners and distances, but especially suitable for long and demanding runs.
- Embossed terry to prevent the foot from slipping on the trail and to provide cushioning and comfort.
- Instep mesh to wick away moisture and prevent skin irritation.
- Metatarsal support band.
- Semi-compressive to reduce muscle fatigue and promote recovery. Perfect fit for all types of users, without sacrificing speed of placement.
- 23cm cane.
- NEW instep design to avoid chafing when laces are tightened excessively
- NEW foot-shaped cushioning system
- NEW KAMUABU 2.0 ventilation system, improving foot breathability by up to 75%.
Training and competitions of all kinds, especially suitable for high intensity and long distances, for its comfort and breathability. Special supports for TRAIL RUNNING and RUNNING.
- Zigzag welt on the sole to prevent the sock from slipping inside the shoe
- Cushioning in the sole to facilitate comfort on long runs
- Ankle circle reinforcement
- Heel reinforcement to avoid rubbing against shoes during long runs
No hay valoraciones aún.